Friday, August 16, 2013

Happy Birthday



[10 Minute Craft Dash - Birthday]


Actually, this is my first time to play the 10 minute craft dash. Prior to the beginning of making the birthday card, I decided and prepared what kinds of stamp, die cut, and ink... I will use. I pick the PTI  stamp set -Boutique Borders: Birthday, Hero Arts ink - Daubers, twine and washi tapes. All set, I started! Wow, the time just flies! 





When I finished making the card, there's only about 30 seconds left. Can you see my desk? All supplies were in a mess. Anyways, I'm in 10 min. 



Here is what I came up with -








It's really funny time! :D




6 comments:

  1. Wow! Just love this - great way to use daubers to make this colorful card. Thanks so much for playing with us at the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel! Thank you for your comment!
      Yes, I want to keep playing at 10 Minute Craft Dash!

      Delete
  2. Oh, wow, this is so cool! I love it!
    Thanks so much for playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leigh, Thanks! your comment makes me happy :D

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful card! I'm so glad that you decided to join in this special birthday challenge. We hope you'll join us again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Paulina, thank you for your comments.
      Yes, I'm looking forward next challenge!

      Delete