Saturday, September 14, 2013

Cup Card


[10 Minute Craft Dash - Cup Card]


Here is my second time to play  with the 10 minute craft dash. Prior to the making card, I already decided to how to make and prepared what I needed. Following picture is the main supplies. 






This picture is about 5 min later. It's on the way!



Almost done! Actually, I did stamping the sentiment 3 times, it was difficult to fit in to the die cut because it's the first time that I use the stamp. I got it just 2 days ago! but I like it very much!


Here we go- My final time is 8min 45sec.


A few days ago, I made the 4 cups card with almost same layout. "You are Tea-rrifice!"


This is my card with name "cup card" :D.













2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the different patterned papers for the cups. Thank you so much for joining us at the Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool cards. Love both sketches. Thanks for playing along with us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete