Tuesday, September 30, 2014

My Creative Guest Designer: You are so special!


My Creative Guest Designer
You are so special! - Exploding Box Card

My Creative Time Guest Designer

Hi there,

Today, I am so excited to be a Guest Designer today at My Creative Time! I love Emma's stamps and dies so much. I'm a big fan! This is my first time to work as a guest designer.  

Following is my project that I made with her stamp and die set. 
I got "Fun Speech Bubbles Stamp Set" from Emma. It's really funny stamp set. It includes coordinating dies, so it's easy to cut. But in this project, I did with my hand.

I love and enjoy to make exploding box card because it looks like a gift. 

Main theme of my project is "Love"


After open the Exploding box card, you can find a couple. I thought that they just started dating. Thus, they are facing each other, say hello shyly, and sweet-talk all the time.




To make this card, I did not use only the "Fun Speech Bubbles Stamp Set", but also use Bunch of Fun Circle DiesChunky Jar Accessories SetAnchors & Heart DiesLarge Cloud Bubble Edge DieStitched Message Bubble DiesStitched Restroom Peeps DiesBuild A Scripty & Watercolor Background Stamp Set, and Speech Bubble Sentiments Stamp Set. And I used enamel stickers.














Thanks for stopping by to see my work. Especially, thanks to Emma. I really enjoyed it.




My Creative Time

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on being Miss Emma's guest designer for today!! OMG your exploding box is totally awesome I've never ever seen one like this....and OMG girl I so wish you had a video as I have everything you used and really am impressed with your detailed recipe but since I'm a visual person I'm not sure I can do this but have to say you sure did one outstanding clever and creative job.....You really are one super talented gal and love so love how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies YOU totally ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your guest spot. I love all of the details of your box

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your guest design spot! Your exploding box is fabulous, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool!!! Love Love Love how you used so many MCT products!! Awesome job on your explosion box. So great to have you join us as a Guest Designer this month!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous exploding gift box! I just LOVE the color combo and all the My Creative Time stamps and dies you used!
    Super creative project!!!
    Thanks for sharing and congrats on your Guest Designer spot over at My Creative Time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jumi ~ OH MY WORD ~ I LOVE it and it's simply GORGEOUS!! The details are simply AMAZING, the colors are BEAUTIFUL and I am in awe of your vision on this explosion box ~ CONGRATS on being a guest designer and you ROCKED it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANK YOU Miss Jumi for being an AWESOME Guest Designer! Your exploding box is BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks again!
    HUGS,
    Emma ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love your creation! You did a awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh My! What a GORGEOUS exploding box!!! I love all the little details and the colors you used. Congrats n being a guest designer!

    ReplyDelete