Friday, September 27, 2013

My Favorite Tag



[You're {Sew} Fine - The Twinery Challenge #0011]



Hi!, this is my first time to enter my work at The Twinery Challenge. 
When this challenge theme was announced, I really wanted to enter my work. 
But these days, I've been busy I couldn't have time to work with it. Finally today, I can make it.

Following is my collection of the Twinery's twine. I have all colors without solid twines.
I will add them my collection soon. Yes, I love the twines!especially The Twinery's.


This challenge's theme is "SEW"
I decided to make a tag instead of card.  
Following is my sew tag! I used mini wood spools with twines. I want to show the lovely color of the twines.


I want to take pictures again....






If you click following image, you can link the twinery's blog.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my, there is so much interest in your tag. I love how you have included so many ideas. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete