Saturday, September 21, 2013

Flower & Butterfly




[Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge - Things with Wings]



This is my first time to enter my card at Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge. I thought a lot of  time, the theme about Wings! Actually, I have only one Cheery Lynn Designs' die so far, I couldn't image anymore. but I like a flower and a butterfly, so I decided to play with them.

I used flower patterned paper and Fanciful Flourish die from Cherry Lynn Designs. Also, I used two kinds of glimmer mist because I wanted to express something like a refreshing smell of flowers. 

Here is the card.










2 comments:

  1. What a bright and happy spring card, JJUMS, so nice to see you enter our challenge. The green Fanciful Flourish really sets off your card. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete